About B.Ed Guidance & Counselling
* Five relevant Credits in SSCE, SC, GCE O/L or Merit or equivalent at not more than 2 sittings (TC II Merit is equivalent to O/L Credit).
* Two A/L passes plus three O/L passes plus two O/L credits in 2 other subjects at not more than two sitting; two passes at TC II plus two NCE merit passes, including major subject and Education.
* National or BAU Diploma in Merit or Lower credit grade, include at least Four O/L credits in SSCE/GCE or equivalent.
* Transfer candidates into classified degree programmes should have a minimum CGPA of 1.50 and 2.40 for non-classified degree programmes.
Graduation Requirements:To be awarded the B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling degree, in Department of Educational Psychology and Counselling, students must complete the following Credit Units:
* 4 – year degree programmes: 120 – 150 Credit Units
* Consistent with the new National Policy on Education, i.e., the 6-3-3-4 system, 4 – year undergraduate programmes are offered in the Faculties of Education.